Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Louisiana BAYOUKEEPER goes to London to protest BP

Louisiana BAYOUKEEPERs Mike Roberts and Tracy Kuhns traveled to London to attend BP stockholder meetings WITH PROXIES. Neither was allowed to enter by authority of PB=Been Peed on!

I love being a part of this WATERKEEPER family! Congratulations to Mike and Tracy for their heroic attempt to bring reason to BP.

Mike told me " I can't speak in front of cameras" when I filmed the video below this CNN take. I have to disagree! Mike and Tracy  personify the voice of the Gulf Fishermen


http://bpoilslick.blogspot.com/2010/05/bp-slick-and-life-on-bayou-barataria.html

 

1 comment:

  1. It was interesting for me to listen to the way of life on the bayou in this much detail. It makes me realize the situation so much more.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments free of vulgarity. Your message will be deleted if not.
This thing is vulgar by it's self.