Monday, March 14, 2011


View Larger Image OilSpillCourtCase
Legal Notice

Legal Notice
Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Lawsuit

To Protect Your Right to Recover Money Damages
Against Transocean,
The Filing Deadline is April 20, 2011.

A New Orleans federal court is overseeing litigation against companies involved in the oil spill and has approved the content of this notice. A trial will be held in February 2012. The trial will decide whether Transocean, the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig, can limit what it pays claimants under Maritime law. To preserve your ability to recover money damages against Transocean and include your claim in this trial, the Court filing deadline is April 20, 2011.

If you had a personal injury, loss of earnings, property damage, business loss, or other economic loss from the oil spill you may be able to participate.

File a Simple Form to Preserve Your Rights
In order to preserve your right to recover against Transocean you need to file an answer and claim by April 20, 2011. The Court has simplified the process to file your claim against Transocean. The Court has approved a Direct Filing Short Form. You can get the Short Form by calling 1-877-497-5926 or visiting the websites listed below. Filing this Short Form may also join you in the master lawsuit that has been filed against BP and the other defendants. You are not required to use the Short Form. The deadline for claims against Transocean, whether you use the Short Form or not, is April 20, 2011.

There is No Filing Fee
There is no filing fee and a lawyer is not required to file the Short Form. However, if you would like advice regarding your legal rights or about filing this Short Form, you should contact a lawyer.

Filing with the Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF) is Not the Same as Filing in Court
The federal lawsuit is separate from the claims process in the GCCF. You may be able to participate in the federal lawsuit even if you already filed a claim with the GCCF. There may be other requirements you have to fulfill to proceed with a lawsuit against BP and the other defendants.

If you have questions, you should consult a lawyer. For more information or to obtain a copy of the Short Form, visit or call 1-877-497-5926.

Get More Information: 1-877-497-5926

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments free of vulgarity. Your message will be deleted if not.
This thing is vulgar by it's self.